An alternative fuels revolution offers opportunities for lower operating costs, higher profit and cleaner air. As the transition accelerates, business and government alike will need to understand the regulations, safety codes and market outlook for alternative fuel projects. Even now, what should be done, what must be done and what can be done is on the mind of most energy leaders and entrepreneurs. On Tuesday, October 28 and Wednesday, October 29, experts in the fields of fleet facility modifications, electric vehicle charging, and biofuel, propane autogas and compressed natural gas fueling stations answers your questions. By the end of this two-day seminar, attendees will learn:
* Trends in the alternative fuel regulatory environment.
* Where to find your local alternative fuel codes.
* How to interpret and implement the codes in your jurisdiction.
* Real-world examples of lessons learned from construction projects.
* Visit various public and private installations of CNG and autogas in the Kansas City metro.