For fiscal year 2019 (July 2018 through June 2019), the Missouri Department of Natural Resources will fund $2.75 million in government truck repower and replacement projects.
Deadline: Monday Dec. 31, 2018 at 5 p.m. CST.
Eligibility: Qualifying applicants include government agencies that own eligible trucks: “Government” shall mean a State or local government agency. This category includes a school district, municipality, city, county, special district, transit district, joint powers authority, or port authority, owning fleets purchased with government funds. It also includes a tribal government or native village. The term “State” means the several States, the District of Columbia, and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
Key Program Requirements:
- Eligible engine model years 1992-2009.
- Eligible vehicles are Class 4-8 with GVWR greater than 14,000 pounds.
- Older engine or vehicle must be permanently disabled.
- New diesel, biodiesel, CNG, propane and all-electric engines are all eligible for funding.
- The program provides up to 75% of the cost of an engine repower.
- The program provides up to 50% of the cost of a new vehicle.
- For this round, maximum request from a single applicant is $1 million.
- Applications submitted through modnr.force.com.