Saturday, May 2nd, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., at POSTPONED due to COVID-19 concerns. Stay tuned for details on our re-scheduled event, but please send in your information to speed planning when we’re back underway.
Church of the Resurrection (13720 Roe Avenue, Leawood, KS 66224) Future events to be held in other communities in Kansas.
We’re looking for volunteers who own an EV, love driving electric and enjoy telling others about your owner experience.
This event gives guests the opportunity to experience electric vehicles, so that they can find the one that fits with their life, and for the benefit that make the most sense to them. Thank you for your interest in helping make this event a success. People like you make this planet’s future brighter.
Here’s how the event works:
- You choose the times that your vehicle will be available during the event (see list below). We’d like you there a full or half day if possible.
- Guests will sign up for a 30-minute time block and a preferred vehicle to test drive.
- Guests will check in at their chosen time and provide their drivers license and proof of insurance.
- Test-drive hosts (either you or a volunteer) will welcome guests at their sign-up time and orient the guest to the car.
- Some owners choose to remain in the vehicle during the test-drive. Other owners allow guests to drive the car on the prescribed course alone. This is the owner’s call at the beginning of the event, and should not be changed guest-to-guest.
- You should share your experience as a vehicle owner/driver, but be aware of the clock, as you may have another guest at the next 30-minute block.
Some images courtesy of all-free-download.com