Best Practices Toolbox for Alternative Fuel Codes
The Best Practices Toolbox for Alternative Fuel Codes contains essential information on best practices and codes relating to alternative fuels. While the information contained within is primarily intended for first responders and codes officials, we believe it will be useful to anyone with related interests.
Mid-America Fuel Codes Summit Presentations
The Alternative Fuel Codes Summit featured experts in the fields of fleet facility modifications, electric vehicle charging, biofuel, propane autogas and compressed natural gas fueling stations who spoke on best practices, trends, how to interpret & implement codes in different jurisdictions as well as how to find those codes pertaining to specific jurisdictions.
- Presentation on CNG presented by Jay Guerra
- Regulatory Impacts on State and Local Codes Presentation presented by Luke Hagedorn
- Oil and Gas Regulation and Current Issues Presentation presented by Alan Anderson
- Codes Affecting Maintenance Facilities for NGV’s Presentation presented by Tony Fulton
- Biodiesel and Ethanol Infrastructure Developments Presentation presented by Kristi Moriarty
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Presentation presented by Larry Kinder
- Alternative Fueling Presentation presented by Scott Zaremba
- Compressed Natural Gas Program Presentation presented by Keith Sanders
- Sprint’s EV Charging Program Presentation presented by Grace Bennett