The Kansas Biodiesel Consortium will hold its annual workshop on Wednesday, January 6th, 9:00 am – 11:30 am. This year the event will be virtual. Join us from wherever you are to learn about the Sustainability of the Biodiesel Industry. We’ll look at how biodiesel is both financially and environmentally sustainable. Good for the planet and good for your wallet! All speaker sessions will be followed by an open Q&A with attendees. We’ll finish out the morning with a roundtable discussion about the biodiesel industry. Hear from producers, users and retailers about the benefits of biodiesel. The event is free, but you must register to receive the link. Click the registration button below to join us virtually on January 6th.
- Jim & Andy Barta from Hutchinson Salt will speak about using biodiesel in their mining equipment
- Jill Johnston with Cargill Biodiesel will discuss the co-products of biodiesel production which improve financial & environmental sustainability
- Colin Huwyler from Optimus Technologies will share about the fleet experience from B100 biodiesel users
- Ted Augustine from 24/7 Travel Stores will give his perspective as a fuel retailer offering a biodiesel blend
- Roundtable Discussion: What does the biodiesel industry need to be environmentally & economically sustainable?
Miss this event?
Click to view the Event Recording.