Chicago Area Clean Cities, the B20 Club and Renewable Energy Group (REG) invite you to attend a webinar about the advantages of biodiesel for fleets on Wednesday, May 20, at 11 AM CT.
- Welcome – Samantha Bingham, Coordinator, CACC & Clean Transportation Program Director, Chicago Department of Transportation
- Introduction – Bailey Arnold, Senior Manager, Clean Air Initiatives, American Lung Association
- Sam Barghi, Public Works Management Analyst, Village of Carol Stream
- Sarah Mark, Fleet & Facilities Coordinator, City of Moline
- Jon Scharingson, Executive Director, Sales & Marketing, Renewable Energy Group