In an effort to streamline the HPwES process, certain program requirements have changed. Read the HPwES-Program-Submittal-Requirements-Guide.
Jan 31, 2014 │1-3pm │Kauffman Foundation Conference Center
4801 Rockhill Road Kansas City MO 64110
Come learn more about Clean Cities and alternative fuels and vehicles. We will discuss the upcoming Congestion Mitigation Air Quality(CMAQ) funding:
- CMAQ RFP should be announced by the end of January 2014.
- This round of RFP’s will be programming the next 3 years of funding (in the past it has only been 2 years at a time), so this next month is a critical time. There will not be another RFP for another 3 years.
- CMAQ is one of the easiest funding sources to apply to(in comparison to other federal grants)CMAQ will pay up to 80% of the incremental costs(additional cost of the alt fuel components, historical percentage subject to change)
- CMAQ can be applied to Infrastructure costs CMAQ is the best(and only) option right now to receive alt fuels funding in our region.
- Priority counties: Jackson, Johnson, Wyandotte, Clay and Platte
- Eligible Entities include Public and Government fleets
*This information is subject to change, please attend this workshop and stay tuned for the actual RFP to be announced for specific details.
- Midwest Regional Alternative Fuels Project Update (ARRA Grant – 2009-2013)
- Mid-America Collaborative Update (MAC Grant 2013-14)
- Mid-America Regional Council and the Congestion Mitigation Air
- Quality(CMAQ) Program-Amanda Graor, MARC
- Applying for CMAQ Funding – Sam Swearngin, City of KCMO
- History of the KCMO CNG Program and utilization of CMAQ funds
- Walkthrough of CMAQ application process
There is no cost to attend this meeting, but registration is required. REGISTER NOW
Jan 23, 2014 │1-3pm
Location: Bank of America Building, 100 N. Broadway
Central Kansas Clean Cities will hold it’s first stakeholder meeting on January 23rd.
Fleet managers, business and civic leaders and other members of the public are invited to attend and should RSVP to David Johnson at email@example.com.
Light refreshments sponsored by Black Hills Energy.
1:30 Program David Johnson – Introduction
Jeff Beasley – VP of Customer Care, Westar
Kelly Gilbert – Metropolitan Energy Center
U.S. DOE Clean Cities / KC Regional Clean Cities
Area Clean Cities Successes
Designation & Membership Benefits
Elsie Eisenbarth – Director of Support Services, Westar Round up: Westar and Clean Cities
3:00 Networking & Tour
Networking & Charging station tour
Some images courtesy of all-free-download.com